Kaimana Klassik 33
Bid registration is open. Please visit Ultimate Central to submit your team bid!
See ultimate Central for bid criteria and qualifications!
Bids are due Monday, October 21, 2019.
Please join us for Kaimana Klassik 33 on Presidents Day Weekend, February 15-17, 2020! Kaimana Klassik will be held at beautiful Kapi‘olani Park with play taking place under the iconic Diamondhead crater. Kapi‘olani Park is located right in the heart of Honolulu next to gorgeous Waikiki and Kaimana beach, a local favorite!
The weekend will start with a beach party on Friday, Feb 14th. Games will kick off Saturday morning, February 15th, and continue through finals on Monday afternoon, February 17th. Between games take a dip at Kaimana beach and in the evenings stroll the streets of famous Waikiki. We will provide exciting evening entertainment at select venues in town Saturday and Sunday night, with a closing ceremony party Sunday evening. There are ample places to stay nearby, including hotels, hostels, and Airbnbs. Breakfast and dinners will be provided Saturday morning through Monday morning. Lunch vendors will be available daily.
- Players must be 21 and over to attend evening events
- No available camping near-by. Hotel accommodations or Airbnbs at own cost. Discount rates for select hotels may be available.
- All event locations are accessible by Lyft, Uber, or Taxi if you do not wish to rent a car.
- No pets allowed at the fields. None whatsoever.
- No alcohol at the fields. Zero tolerance policy.
We are excited to announce that the Post-Kaimana Hat Draw (Feb 22/23) will be held on beautiful Kaua’i!! ???